1. Cream the butter, agave nectar, vanilla and mashed raspberries together in a mixing bowl. Next, add the cake flour and almond flour.
2. Pour the coconut milk into a saucepan with the agar agar powder and bring to a boil while constantly whisking. Pour this thickened milk into the batter mixing bowl.
3. Combine thoroughly and spread the batter out evenly on an 8”x11” baking tray. Bake at 375 fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Let it cool before adding the fillings.
4. Whisk together the condensed milk ingredients and lather the fillings on top of the sheet cake. Roll it up and store it in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Pour over the coconut coconut yogurt mixture and decorate with extra raspberries or edible flowers.
※ don’t forget to enjoy as toppings or as a treat itself
Made by Mekaila Tyrrell
comments ( 1 )