Vegan Strawberry Jam (4-Ingredients)
Strawberry Jam (4-Ingredients)
Fresh or frozen strawberries can be used in this recipe. If using frozen strawberries, allow them to defrost before using.
2 tbsp (yields: 16 total servings or about 2 cups)
- 12 oz strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp LIVING JIN agar powder
- Add the strawberries, white sugar and water to a saucepan and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the strawberries become very soft.
- Mash the strawberries with a fork or an immersion blender until a few chunks remain.
- Add the agar while stirring constantly and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and pour the jam into a sterilized jar.
- Allow the jam to cool and enjoy!